Maintenance Technician - Night shift
Maintenance Technician - Nights
Manpower Ireland have partnered with the largest global manufacturing solutions provider in healthcare. My client specializes in the design, development and commercial scale of complex and innovative healthcare products, serving the world's leading pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostic companies.
Due to continued success, we are on the look out for multiple experienced Maintenance Technician's for the night shift. You will be responsible preforming maintenance assignments in line with health & safety, operational and quality work instructions, procedures, and policies to ensure the production of quality product in a timely, safe, efficient and compliant manner.
- Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance, completing all associated paperwork, records and CMMS to cGMP standards.
- Lead and implement process improvements to achieve efficient operations while adhering to change management and cGMP requirements.
- Cross and train technicians as and when required.
- Initiate improvements within equipment PM & W.I. processes
- Level 6,7 or 8 HETAC Qualifications in Manufacturing Technology, Mechanical/Automation Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics or similar.
- Qualified trade professional with industrial experience will also be considered.
- 3 years' experience in a technical role.
- High volume automation/ robotics
- Experience in Pneumatics, Electronics, Hydraulics, Programable Controllers, Servo Motors drives, Vision Systems, Ultrasonic welding, workshop machining desirable.
- Systematic and structured troubleshooting/ problem solving skills and can demonstrate through use of lean tools, 5whys, A3s or similar.
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly with your updated CV or contact Enya McBrierty in Manpower Group Ireland.