German Advertising Analyst
Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services.
They run a Customer Support and Content Review Centre, for Multinational Technology Clients in Dublin. It is an instantly recognisable, Global brand where employees collaborate and further develop a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide.
They are seeking a dedicated advertising analyst to work with a global social media organisation. This group focuses on working closely with internal Sales and Account Management teams as well as external clients, including small businesses and agencies to assist with operational tasks.
- Customer Service, technical and troubleshooting support for all business verticals
- Review requests from page administrators needing assistance
- Complete requests based on the policies outlined by the client
- Ensure Policy Enforcement on all supported workflows.
- Raise awareness to the teams and Team Leader about potentially problematic content to enhance policy definitions
- Update required applications & tools and keep SME and TL informed of new issues
- Respond through email and chat in a timely manner
- Ensure exceptional viability / acceptance rate
- Meet process SLAs / metrics - productivity and quality targets within the established timelines
- Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- Gather client data and insights to drive new commercial opportunities.
- Identify operational inefficiencies in client processes.
- Liaise with Sales and Account Management teams to assist with operational tasks
- 2+ years working in a service/customer service role
- Demonstrated capability to create world-class customer experiences with each and every interaction
- Fluent in English and German (Written & Oral)
- Must have exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills - experience with business communication
- Client focused and solutions oriented
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in online advertising at a major media agency or publisher
- E-mail and chat support experience
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours