Flemish Content Moderator
Our client is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. They run a multilingual Customer Support and Content Review Centre, for Technology Clients in Dublin.
It is an instantly recognisable, global iconic brand and a place where employees learn, collaborate, and help improve a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide.
You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual team and will work alongside other internal teams, for a leading online multinational company, to respond to requests and assist in the success of this project.
- You will review content and data to assess accuracy against client policies.
- Make outbound calls to existing clients in your chosen language bracket. (100+ p/day)
- Analyse and provide feedback on trends identified in review.
- Engage with business to verify their information and update client platforms as appropriate.
- Understand and keep up-to-date with client policies and guidelines
- Maintain a level of resilience and maturity.
- Verify the relevant information and update client platforms as appropriate.
- Liaise with other members of the content moderation team.
- General data entry related tasks
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Rewards scheme
- Great career growth potential
- The opportunity to work with a leading global tech company
- Permanent contract
- Private Medical Insurance
- Fluency in English and the required role language - Flemish
- Be eligible to work in Ireland (Stamp 4, Stamp 1G or EU passport)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 year's experience professional work environment and a strong customer service focus
For more information about this role please contact Ciarrai Healy on 01 645 5228 or email [email protected]