Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services.
They run a Customer Support and Content Review Centre, for Multinational Technology Clients in Dublin. It is an instantly recognisable, Global brand where employees collaborate and further develop a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide.
They are seeking a dedicated Content Reviewer to work with a global organisation. This group focuses on working closely with internal Sales and Account Management teams as well as external clients, including small businesses and agencies to assist with operational tasks.
- Customer Service, technical and troubleshooting support for all business verticals
- Review requests from page administrators needing assistance
- Complete requests based on the policies outlined by the client
- Ensure Policy Enforcement on all supported workflows.
- Raise awareness to the teams and Team Leader about potentially problematic content to enhance policy definitions
- Update required applications & tools and keep SME and TL informed of new issues
- Respond through email and chat in a timely manner
- Ensure exceptional viability / acceptance rate
- Meet process SLAs / metrics - productivity and quality targets within the established timelines
- Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- Gather client data and insights to drive new commercial opportunities.
- Identify operational inefficiencies in client processes.
- 2+ years working in a service/customer service role
- Demonstrated capability to create world-class customer experiences with each and every interaction
- Fluent in English and Dutch (Written & Oral)
- Must have exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills - experience with business communication
- Client focused and solutions oriented
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in online advertising at a major media agency or publisher
- E-mail and chat support experience
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours