Monday - Friday
The purpose of this role is to support the Manufacturing Operation by receiving raw materials, frozen human plasma & products from vendors
Preparing materials to supply the Manufacturing / Packaging operations.
Those activities are to be conducted in compliance with GMP/GDP regulations while adhering to all site specific standard operation procedures & Policies.
- Unload Inspect materials / products received from Vendors. This will include ambient, chilled & -30⁰c trucks.
- Perform all relevant transactions in SAP & SGP
- Physically locate material & products into the warehouse's Ambient, Chilled & -35⁰c using manual handling equipment & RF Terminals
- Prepare all packaging components/products for the packaging lines using SAP & in accordance with BOM
- Prepare Frozen Plasma shipments for outbound delivery
- Load frozen trucks with Plasma
- Working in -35⁰c for periods of time
- Basic error handling on automatic warehouse
- Ensure all materials are stored and handled in a compliant manner to effectively protect against damage, loss and/or shrinkage
- Conduct and/or assist in physical inventory counts
- Maintain housekeeping of warehouse and working areas at all time to ensure compliance to site policies and GMP/GDP
- Conduct daily / pre shift inspection on material handling equipment
- Participate in / prepare for internal & external audits.
Minimum of 1-3 years of related warehouse experience
Current forklift license (Reach, counter balance, PPT & VNA) with at least 2 years' driving experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Contact Ann Marie Corcoran for more information