Services Administrator - Motors
Technical Services Administrator
€25,000 - €30,000
I am recruiting for a Technical Services Administrator for the AA Ireland. This position will be based at the Head Office in Dublin City Centre.
The AA is one of Ireland's leading consumer services businesses specialising in Motor, Home and Travel services and insurance. With more than half a million customers, they provide emergency rescue and breakdown cover for people on the road and in the home, as well as providing insurance for more than 200,000 customers. The AA employs almost 500 people across the country.
The Technical Services Administrator responsible for administrative support functions to the Technical Services and other areas as required by the business (Road / Fleet). This is a business-critical function to ensure we meet our contract objectives by ensuring all reports, MI, scheduling, submissions are fit for purpose and meet client expectations.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working in/similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with staff at all levels of the organisation
- Manage conflicting priorities to tight deadline and to a high quality
- Be a real self-starter.
- Ability to work on own initiative, pro-active.
- Solid knowledge on job evaluation methodology, salary survey and bench marking, performance management, etc.
- Experience of operating in a continuous process improvement environment
- Strong competence in IT.