CX Internal Knowledge Base Manager
Dropbox builds simple, powerful products for people and businesses. 500 million people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 200,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we're transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
We believe technology should get out of the way, so there's no limit to what people can do. We're a thoughtful, tightly-knit team that's committed to realizing ambitious ideas.
We are looking for an Agent Knowledge Content Specialist to join our Support Services Team.
You will be working with a thoughtful, ambitious and creative team that's committed to meeting the needs of a dynamic, customer-centric organization. The Support Services Team includes Agent Training, Knowledge and Quality and strives to understand the journey of the support agent in order to create experiences that lead to the best possible customer journeys.
- Manage queue of incoming agent requests to update internal knowledge base articles, including troubleshooting articles, handling guides, one-pagers and how-to articles
- Work directly with subject matter experts to document new support processes and/or product releases within internal knowledge base for support agents
- Maintain and update a collection of support macros for support agents that demonstrate the Dropbox Support voice and tone
- Work directly with the agent enablement team to ensure cohesive messaging of information to support agents
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve the agent experience with knowledge base and macros and implement solutions that scale
Position Requirements & Skills
- Proven working experience in technical writing and/or software documentation, with portfolio
- Ability to work autonomously, with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to deliver high quality content, paying extreme attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable by various tiers of support
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills in English
- Customer support experience a HUGE plus!
- Zendesk experience a plus!