IT Operations Supervisor
IT Operations Supervisor Role
Hosted by Manpower
ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 23-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup Ireland.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As an ITCSD Operations Supervisor, you will assume the responsibility of overseeing the day-to-day operations of the ITCSD EMEA service desk Reporting into the ITCSD EMEA management team the role will require the ability to conduct real time checks on the quality of support while providing feedback and possible improvements to the management team.
Also working with our SMEs for escalation management while offering coaching to support agents.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Ensure existing quality standards are being applied in daily ops using operations dashboards.
- Reviewing user feedback from experience management touchpoints and triggering corrective actions.
- Performance monitoring - Conduct regular audits on ticket handling procedures including service desk calls. Gather and validate work performance data.
- Reporting - Data gathering and validation, report generation and presentation - to identify areas where the service solution share or individuals' solutions are below the expected target and recommend improvement plan.
- Co-ordinating tasks from the quality team with support agents and SMEs
- Presenting recommendations and feedback to the quality lead and team lead where improvements are required.
- Provide active feedback to ensure continuous improvement in employees experiences within the IT Service Desk leading to the development of a positive culture which is open and inclusive.
- Review quality measures and implement retraining where required
- Responsibility for staffing roster and ensuring adequate daily staffing levels.
- Monitoring real-time call and ticket volumes to ensure daily SLAs are being met,
- Escalation Management - Working with agents, SMEs and customers
- Experience in IT operations preferably in a customer service and/or technical support role
- Actual work experience performing the tasks stated above
- Experience working in a global organization as part of an enterprise support team
- Experience using ServiceNow an advantage.
- Experience serving multi-national customers
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Training and/or certification in training coordination or supervisory skill