Sales Development Representative - German Speaking
- 19 Apr 2022
- 24 May 2022
- Kate O'Hara
- Multilingual, Sales
- Job Type
About Our Client
Okta is the World's #1 Identity Platform. Providing simple and secure access to people and organizations everywhere. With 13 international offices, over 13,000 employees and over 100 million users. Okta has powered identity for the internet since 2009. Its vision is to enable every person to safely use any technology and to centralise identity bringing control back to the user. Okta believe in supporting each other and the community both inside and outside of the company.
Career Development Prospects at Okta
Okta is known for investing in the career development of their staff and they do this by offering training and education opportunities, coaching, and mentoring and the opportunity to fulfil their potential and ambitions throughout the company. The 5 Core Values of Okta are: empowering staff, love their customers, transparency, integrity and loving their customers.
Okta's Sales Development Representatives are high energy professionals that drive the demand, awareness, and interest for our market-leading cloud Security solutions. You will partner and collaborate closely with members of our Account Executive and Marketing teams to generate qualified sales leads, set meetings, and yield new deal opportunities. We're looking for professionals with strong organizational and follow up skills who work well in a team environment. Prior lead generation or sales prospecting experience and a degree would be a big plus for this role.
We're an identity company. Identity matters because we're all unique. We were raised in countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We've faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance, and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great.
The role in summary:
- Uncover and approach prospects to generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Help create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e.: adding contacts, emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high-level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize Okta and the On-Demand mode
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
Skills needed to be successful:
- Fluent spoken German
- Previous prospecting experience
- Experience in working to sales targets, KPIs or under time pressure would be a plus
- Salesforce.com experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who is goal orientated
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Excellent time management/organizational skills
- A passion for the Tech/ Saas industry
Why Should you Apply?
- Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves.
- Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs.