€35,000 - €38,000 + Progression
Due to significant investment and subsequent growth, my client is currently looking to add another Transport Planner to their established team in their North Dublin office.
Working within a close-knit team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly efficient transport operation that focuses on exceeding their customer's expectations and giving the highest levels of customer service.
Ideally, you will have good geographical knowledge of Ireland and GB, great organisational skills and enjoy working within a fast paced environment. Suitable candidates will need experience in a busy Transport office or similar.
If you enjoy a challenge and excel in a constantly challenging environment, this is a great opportunity to join a global transport company, that will develop their staff into progressive opportunities moving forward.
As part of the strategic growth of the business, we are looking for an ambitious person who is looking to develop their career further with internal promotion opportunities on the horizon.
- Plan daily work schedule and routing for drivers
- Accommodate additional customer orders efficiently on a daily basis
- Ensure activities within operations are carried out with the highest regard and in accordance with legal, environmental and company policies
- Bring to the attention of the Senior Managers any complaints from both customers and drivers
- Monday to Friday, 1 Saturday in 3 (€150 take home/Saturday!)
- 8am to 5pm
You will need:
- Transport Planning Experience
- Knowledge of Temperature Controlled movements would be beneficial
- Excellent customer service skills to deal with customers, drivers and third parties.
- Excellent communicator and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Good geographical knowledge of Ireland & UK
You will benefit from:
- Huge Career Progression Opportunities
- Working within a global business (job security & sustainability)
- Excellent base salary, with opportunities for Overtime
If you're interested in growing your career within a global business, please click APPLY NOW!
(transport, planner, planning, traffic, schedular, scheduling, logistics, office, days, dayshift, mandata, route planning, Dublin, north Dublin, swords, blanchardstown)