Production Operators for Galway
Careers that change lives! Immediate starts available!!
Manpower has an immediate exciting opportunity for anyone interested in working with a global leader in medical technology, who develop and manufacture devices and therapies that improves the lives and health of millions of people each year.
Our awarding winning client Medtronic have many accolades as an employer including:
- Great Place to Work Awards 2021
- Best Workplaces for Innovators 2021
- Americas Best Employers for new Graduates 2021.
As a Production Operator at Medtronic, you will be responsible for manufacturing of medical devices that improves the lives and health of millions of people each year. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art manufacturing environment in Galway.
These positions are for the 4 x Evening Shift (Working Evening Shift Monday - Thursday each week)
Our client Medtronic are a well-known and highly regarded employer in the Galway region. Positions at this employer are highly sought after with excellent conditions, career prospects, permanency post contract and flexible working conditions in place wherever possible.
This role suits candidates from a wide variety of working backgrounds and will suit candidates seeking either well-paying shift work or full-time contract hours with a view to permanency. Whatever your career goals, shorter or long term, our client can help you advance your career development by having a well-known and well-respected employer on your cv.
- Assembles medical products on an assembly operation, performing a variety of tasks on a rotating basis Maximise output by operating efficiently and minimising waste Ensure product assembled meets quality standards
- Willing to be flexible and open to learning, and training in new processes Depending on experience, assist in training new Production Operator
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent qualification. High level of dexterity and attention to detail is essential
- Ability to work in a technical and changing environment Strong technical aptitude and an ability to learn new processes Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Apply today if this role is what you are looking for. We are seeking suitable candidates for all types of work arrangements and should be able to accommodate your individual circumstances.