Inside Sales Solution Specialist
5 days left
Inside Sales Solution Specialist - Digital Storyteller (English)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Want to be part of a brand new, exciting and future facing pre-sales team for our client supporting one of the worlds most loved brands?
This role requires creativity, a flair for building stories and also passion for technology. You will drive a variety of interesting activities, gathering and presenting data on potential new clients to support the sales team with their negotiations to secure incredible new contracts. Please note this is NOT a sales role…
To successfully become a new team member, you must demonstrate the highest level of ethics, align with our core values and be a self-starter with an abundance of energy, enthusiasm, initiative and showcase your commitment to success at a minimum….
Primary Responsibility and Key Tasks:
- No 2 days are the same at work - you will work with the Team Leader, a seasoned Senior Analyst as well as our Client Sales Team to provide research & analysis on specified industries
- You will be given a clear client brief and use your initiative and abilities to generate insightful reports through research and analysis
- Understand and analyse industry trends and market developments then present meaningful insights
- Create in-depth, relevant research reports on potential targets
- You will develop deep-rooted knowledge of and expertise in your industry vertical and all things focused on cloud solutions
- Mentoring new analysts with research requests will also be required.
Professional Qualifications & Skills:
- A graduate degree with an experience in an inside sales, technical sales or research role is a must have - experience in financial, market research or management consulting firm would be an advantage
- Hands-on experience in any of our chosen research vertical (Banking, Financial Services, Telecom, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Technology, Media)
- Analytical and inquisitive mindset plus enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Should be able to work under general supervision, with limited review of work needed
- Strong written and oral communication skills and presentation capabilities in the desired language
- Excellent presentation skills - PowerPoint and Google Slides (gSuite) experience.
- Experience creating pitch decks or sales presentations for any digital or cloud services across multiple industry verticals would be a huge advantage…
- Knowledge of cloud products is highly desired - show us what you know!
Ideal candidates have a track record of success in their academic and professional life and want a role where they will:
- Be flexible and adaptable to different working styles
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Be able to work independently and in a team
- Have the confidence to discuss instructions and deliverables openly.
- Be able to quickly assimilate information and understand the context of each research deliverable
- Feel comfortable working in a global environment.
- Have strong leadership skills and be able to command respect
Apply for Inside Sales Solution Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly