7 days left
We are hiring a Solution Architect for our Client. This role is based in Dublin and offers a Hybrid working model. This position is full time - permanent.
The Solution Architect must be highly technically proficient, an excellent communicator and have a strong customer orientation. Furthermore, they will be confident in advising our own project team and the customer on matters of design, enhancements, optimisation and implementation, while being commercially aware and able to make sound judgement calls. The Architect will build strong relationships with customers as well as internally with the Sales, Development, Product Development, Enterprise Architecture and Delivery teams. This role will be based in our Dublin office.
- Work with our team of Customer Success and Delivery Leaders as they meet customers, to provide the technical knowledge of our product.
- Provide consultancy services to our customers as they implement our product. Manage the customer solutions & system architecture.
- Document requirements and solution architectures in a clear, professional manner.
- Identify product enhancements required and provide architectures for these new features.
- Take a leadership role within the implementation team to deliver our product per the customer goals. Work with our Operations team to analyse the performance of our systems in a production environment and evaluate enhancements to the operation of our product for performance and cost benefits.
- Create a strategic roadmap for the customer accounts.
- Contribute to the long-term development of our product suite.
Technical Skills / Knowledge/ Experience
- Led technical teams of 3 or more.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Solution Architect.
- 7+ years in application design and development.
- Minimum 4 years of OO/Internet design experience.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Expert in some or all of the following technologies: Java, J2EE, SOA, JBoss, Tomcat, JDBC, SOAP, REST, OOD/OOA, NET.
- Experience working with database systems - Oracle, Postgres, MongoDB.
- Proficiency in web technologies would be advantageous - HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery.
- Customer Facing Experience in previous roles required.
- Be a self-starter and not accept the status quo.
- Travel technology and terminology experience.
Apply for Solution Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly