Manpower are recruiting for exciting roles for general operatives within the dominant healthcare manufacturing industry in Ireland and if you are interested in a career in this dynamic and diverse domain read on!
Our client is a well-established manufacturer of healthcare solutions and is based in Bray Co Wicklow.
We are looking for General Operatives to join our established team in the manufacturing of healthcare devices
* Assembling and manufacturing of medical devices
* Working with cutting edge technologies
* Working in clean room environments
* Ensure high quality standards and procedures
* Equipment operation and product inspection/testing
* Achieve production targets
* Support all company safety & quality programs
Shift 1 - Mon/Tues/Wed 7.30am - 7.30pm every 2nd Sunday 7.30am to 7.30pm
Shift 2 - Thurs/Fri/Sat 7.30am - 7.30pm every 2nd Sunday 7.30am to 7.30pm
You will work 48hrs one week and 36hrs the next week - that means you will work 7 days over a 2 week period!!!
Shift premiums also available
This opportunity applies to experienced general operatives or someone looking to launch a new career path in Ireland's leading industry. If you, as a production operative, like a fast paced and dynamic environment and working within a strong team culture, then this might be the role for you. Our technology and leadership team are first class, and we value our people, and we understand that no one can be successful alone, and the brand is nothing without the people.
You might be:
* A graduate looking to launch a career in healthcare
* An experienced general operative looking to work with industry leading technologies and good manufacturing practices
* Somebody looking to change careers working in healthcare
* Somebody looking to get back into the workplace after a period out of the workforce
* Somebody who wants to make a difference by helping to make devices that improve people's life
* All of the above
* Communitive English and ability to follow the written instructions
* Excellent teamwork and work ethic
* Permission to work in Ireland
* Positive and collaborative attitude
* No prior experience in production needed. Full training provided.
* Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is standard
Our client's innovative manufacturing healthcare business is growing, and demand for the devices is testament to their first in class healthcare manufacturing solutions. As healthcare manufacturing during the two years has become the dominant industry whether you develop within or without, this role can be a launching pad for a successful career in health manufacturing solutions.
Due to ever increasing demand for our client's devices we are actively recruiting and looking to fill a number of open positions.
If this job profile meets your personal and professional objective simply apply!
Apply for General Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly