HR Operations Coordinator
7 days left
- Provide tactical/transactional day-to-day support to employees, resolving tickets related to onboarding and contingent workforce staffing, ensuring data integrity for new hires, current employees and contractors.
- Manage the background check process internally - completing all reference and education checks for new hires throughout EMEA/APJ in compliance with local law and company policies.
- Complete transactions in Workday for new hires globally (start date changes, manager changes, corrections to data changes, etc). All requests will come from tickets in ServiceNow - the HR Operations Coordinator will be responsible for managing their own ticket queue.
- Provide support with auditing New Hire information in Greenhouse and Workday systems.
- Develop and ensure standard HR operating procedures are in place with clear SLAs.
- Collaborate with partners in HR, Recruiting, and Leaning & Development to conduct root cause analysis and develop corrective action plans when issues arise, ensuring the highest quality employee experience.
- Work closely with the HR Project Manager to support project execution and continuous process improvement and onboarding and Contingent workforce operations.
- Maintain documentation for each part of the service, and drive communication outwards to stakeholders when necessary.
- Identify and make recommendations on program/process changes and conduct cost/benefit analysis of potential operational improvements.
- Support HR Operations tickets and drive issue resolution in JIRA
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in HR Operations/HR administration in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving, critical thinking and troubleshooting abilities
- Experience in Workday and HR Operations service request management
- Strong customer-service skills with proven track record of customer satisfaction
- Experience with ServiceNow or other customer service ticket system
- Proficiency in Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), Gmail and Google Docs
- French Speaking
- General Knowledge on local HR laws in EMEA
- Hands-on, efficient, great communication skills
- Experience in continuous process improvement
- Proven ability to work remotely: Dropbox is a virtual first company
- 2-3 years HR generalist/operations experience, providing first line support to employees, contractors and new hires.
- 1-2 years HRIS/Workday Experience (working knowledge/comfort with Workday)
- Demonstrated ability to work with employees/new hires across all timezones
- Ability to work in a team environment but also can work independently and collaborate across key stakeholders cross globally
- New Hire onboarding operations experience
Apply for HR Operations Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly