We are currently recruiting for an experienced Facilities Coordinator for Multinational Company specialising in Business & Information Services, based in Dublin City Centre.
This is a full-time, on-site role.
Location: Dublin 2, City Centre
- Building and maintaining working relationships with Key Stakeholders, providing a consistently professional and seamless level of provision of facilities services for all internal clients and maintaining professional and positive working relationships with preferred suppliers.
- Manage and assist in the checks associated with the maintenance of all the company's engineering equipment across the site, using a pro-active and re-active approach as required.
- Manage and assist in the maintenance of all the audio-visual equipment on site, using a pro-active and reactive approach as required.
- Support events, meeting room set-ups as required, including flexibility in start and end times to suit events.
- Support all the Facilities services team as required across all the various disciplines on site, providing back up to cover holiday and sickness in the mail and print room.
- Audio Visual and video conferencing support for all AV assets on site, responding to first fix calls with support from the AV contractor technical help desk as required, and ability to affect a first fix whilst calling out the AV contractors to attend as required if the issue proves to be too complex.
- Follow Health & Safety policies and procedures; Ensure that all contractors working under your oversight have all their relevant H&S details in order; permits, RAMS, training records, certifications for their works and insurance. Cooperate with the head office if necessary.
- Ability to manage varying stakeholders and occasionally work flexibly to best support business objectives.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written).
- Audio video experience or initiative. Genuine interest and ability to undergo training for Crestron systems, Cisco video conferencing & telephony, Barco - Clickshare, HDMI & Vega connectivity, basic awareness of data cabling, microphones and associated sound-structures, speakers and amplifiers, use of iPad, touch screen TV's, IT equipment, hardware, and software.
Join us today, for further info call on: 01 6455218 or email: [email protected]
Apply for Facilities coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly