Facilities Maintenance Scheduler
We are currently recruiting Facilities Maintenance Scheduler for the full time, permanent position, located in Dublin.
Our client provide the complete Facilities Management suite of services delivered by their experienced engineers who are backed up by our planning, technical and administration teams.
Due to continued expansion, we have an immediate vacancy for a Facilities maintenance Scheduler in our Dublin office. This is a position that will suit an organised and energetic individual who is highly motivated. Successful candidate will provide a contact point to our client base and our engineers.
- Log and action all reactive call requests from clients to comply with strict SLA
- Deal with daily customer & contractor queries.
- Scheduling of all planned preventative maintenance visits for a team of engineers and sub-contractors.
- Scheduling all quoted works for a team of engineers and sub-contractors.
- Ensure availability of all materials and equipment for engineers in advance of calls.
- Ensure all progress is captured in updates to the CAFM system.
- Track planned v actual progress of the PPM schedule.
- Generate Purchase orders where required.
- Keep a log of any issues preventing the progress of work orders.
- Ensure all statutory requirements are achieved across contracts.
- Produce weekly and out of hour rotas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of FM industry.
- Experience using Microsoft Project.
- Excellent recall and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise work.
- Ability to make decisions and work without close supervision.
- Strong planning & organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Have excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills.
- Applicants must have a relevant 3rd level qualification or relevant industry experience.
Join us today, for further info call on: 01 6455218 or email: [email protected]
Apply for Facilities Maintenance Scheduler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly