Production Operator - Summer Work
Are you a student looking for summer work?
We are looking for Production Operator to join our established team in the manufacturing of computer servers and server racks in Ballycoolin, Dublin 15.
You will be a key worker on the production line in an innovation manufacturing business. This may suit logistic, supply chain, engineering or science students and graduates who want to gain experience in a regulated manufacturing environment.
Location: Northwest Logistics Park, Ballycoolin, Dublin 15
* Assembling and manufacturing of electronic components
* Ensure high quality standards and procedures
* Follow instructions for all work equipment and procedures
* Equipment operation and product inspection/testing
* Achieve production targets
* Support all company safety & quality programs
* Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed
* No prior experience in production needed. Full training provided.
* You will be working on one of the fixed shifts Monday to Friday:
o 6.45am to 2.45pm Mon - Thu and 6.45am to 1.45pm on Fridays
o 3.15pm to 11.15pm Mon - Thu and 2.15pm to 9.15pm on Fridays
* Pay rates for (guaranteed) 39 hours per week:
o €11.50 - morning shift, (potential to increase to €13p/h*)
o €12.65 - afternoon shift (potential to increase to €14.30 p/h**)
*Certification on 4 workstations will result in automatic promotion to Production Operator I and rate increase to €12 per hour. Certification and successful Kaizen project will result in automatic promotion to Production Operator II and rate increase to €13 per hour.
** Rate includes shift premium of 10% for Production Operator afternoon shift.
* Minimum length of contract is 3 months
* Can't have holidays booked longer than 5 days for the duration of the contract.
* End date required (i.e. return to college)
* Opportunity to join casual pool for part-time work after completion of the contract
Experience & Education:
* Fluent English with strong written and oral communication
* Excellent teamwork and work ethic
* Eligibility to work full-time in Ireland (Stamp 4, Stamp 1G or EU Citizenship)
Apply for Production Operator - Summer Work
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly