Recruitment Business Partner
€45k-€55k BASIC SALARY + BONUS (€60-70K OTE) + Development + Hybrid
Are you a technical Recruiter that understands the Software marketplace? Do you want the opportunity to fully embed yourself within a global manufacturing recruitment function to really make your mark?
Ideally, you would have worked onsite / in-house or in an RPO capacity specifically delivering across the whole of the IT Recruitment spectrum. You will need to be Hands On and driving and developing Direct Recruitment Strategies and Direct Recruitment while also having strong senior stakeholder management experience in an onsite capacity.
The onsite Recruiter will be responsible for all the IT recruitment and your remit will be to increase all the direct recruitment activity for this client. Being hands on yourself and have a proven track record in increasing 'direct applications' via different avenues such as running events, marketing campaigns and referrals. While managing the whole recruitment process from start to finish. Understanding the best route to market for a variety of different levels of opportunity.
Beyond this level, you will then act as the bridge between the client and the offsite team of Resourcers, ensuring the delivery of the very best CV's to fulfil the clients' requirements.
The role will encompass all elements of the recruitment life cycle working with the client from demand planning, resource approval and requisition, interviewing selection and on-board. The client will expect best in class recruitment service and practices drawing on the knowledge and experience of your team.
Working as part of the Recruitment Team, success in the role will be the ability to integrate with the business to act as a true trusted advisor and subject matter expert on the recruitment of new talent. We are looking for a hard-working, career minded and results driven individual with a high level of professionalism and ambition. You will be accountable for the recruitment process with a key focus on increasing various different 'Direct Recruitment Strategies' across the whole business.
- Work consultatively with your Hiring Manager groups to successfully deliver the full recruitment cycle for their hiring needs
- Conduct briefings with Hiring managers, gaining an understanding their hiring needs and advising on the most appropriate candidate attraction strategies for their role(s)
- Decide on and execute the appropriate recruitment strategy for your roles, inclusive of sourcing, screening, assessment and short-listing using various direct sourcing methods and using all resources available to you
- Manage stakeholder relationships at all levels with Hiring Managers
- Support, challenge and drive best practice at each stage of the recruitment process
- Proficient in full life cycle permanent IT recruitment delivery
- Streamlining recruitment process / Vacancy management
- Ability to qualify technical job specifications with line management
- Ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders with the client
- Ability to identify process improvements and efficiency's in relation to recruitment best practice
- Must be 'hands on' and able to demonstrate various direct recruitment strategies
- 3rd party management
What You will benefit from:
- Working within a globally recognised brand
- Full autonomy within your role
- Flexible Diary management
- Excellent Base Salary, with a great opportunity to increase your earnings
- Hybrid Working on offer
If you're interested in furthering your RPO/In-house recruitment experience, whilst working in partnership with an exciting and prestigious brand, click APPLY NOW!
(RPO, recruitment, consultant, in-house, technology, tech, recruit, recruiter, software, engineering, manufacturing, hybrid, bonus, commission, delivery, business partner, Shannon, cork, galway, Dublin, Kerry, Limerick)