Content Moderator - Dutch
Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They run a multilingual Customer Support and Content Review Centre, for Technology Clients in Dublin. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting and operations services.
The company is looking at hiring full-time employees to work as a Content Moderator on a fixed-duration project for one of their global leading clients. Help improve the quality and safety of online content, while gaining hands-on job experience.
* You will review content and data to assess accuracy against client policies.
* Analyse and provide feedback on trends identified in review
* Engage with business to verify their information and update client platforms as appropriate
* Understand and keep up-to-date with client policies and guidelines
* Maintain a level of resilience and maturity
* Verify the relevant information and update client platforms as appropriate
* Liaise with other members of the content moderation team
* General data entry related tasks
* Be eligible to work in Ireland (Stamp 4, Stamp 1G or EU passport)
* Fluency in English and Dutch
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* 1-2 years of experience in a professional work environment
* Strong attention to detail to ensure quality of work
* Performance based bonus scheme
* Rewards scheme
* Great career growth potential
* Opportunity to work with a leading global tech company
* Private Medical Insurance