Dropbox is the home for your most important stuff-now we're bringing it to life with a growing family of products. As we scale our global brand, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world.
Our finance team is building the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand.
The International Accountant role will be a key member of the GL accounting operations team and will be hands on supporting the company's month-end close and day to day international accounting operations. This position will perform an array of different functions within the Accounting department to support the accounting for current global operations and future global expansion. He/she will manage the general ledger and transactions recorded in the statutory books in all international entities in accordance with company policies. The successful candidate will apply his/her knowledge to a high-tech company with operations in North America, Asia, Europe, and South America.
- Work closely on month end close process
- Prepare monthly journals as part of the global close
- Prepare and manage account reconciliations for the global close
- Review and analyze monthly activities for reasonableness
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures and update documentation as necessary
- Support the preparation of the International Financial Statements and statutory audits for the international entities
- Identify and execute process improvement opportunities
- Assist with various ad-hoc projects as needed
- Proven accounting experience required
- Qualified accountant or working towards accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA)
- Knowledge of GAAP and strong problem-solving skills to deal with complex transactions
- Detail-oriented with great organizational skills, but also comfortable with ambiguity
- Execution-focused, with the ability to take individual responsibility for delivering quality work in a timely manner
- Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external business partners
- Experience in financial reporting and statutory audits
- Experience in Oracle Fusion an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Eligible to work in E.U
Apply for International Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly