CX Provisioning Support Specialist
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
At Dropbox, we aim to put the customer at the center of everything we do. With over 500 million users, the Customer Experience team is at the forefront of simplifying how our users and customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on solutions that work for our customers as well as implementing technologies that will simplify our customers' journey. We bring the customer voice across the organization to ensure Dropbox delivers the best possible customer experience.
Part of Dropbox Customer Experience, our Global Support team is responsible for defining and delivering an extraordinary support experience to our customers and users. Our Provisioning Support Specialists are key partners in the overall health of customer accounts providing internal facing support and will work closely with our internal teams.
- Provide manual inside sales support to the Global Sales Organization
- Provide oversight, insights and recommendations to the Sales team, Sales ops, Finance and Engineering.
- Handle multiple teams transition through Dropbox plans and move data across multiple locations.
- Identify, build and facilitate process improvements within the team
- Provide recommendations on process improvement and automation.
- Collaborate cross functionally with internal Dropbox Partners and advise on best practice Provisioning rules of engagement.
- Prior experience working in a SAAS sales or support customer facing role
- You are passionate about creating a superb customer experience and are a natural customer advocate
- You're able to understand, interpret and communicate complex technical information in user-friendly ways
- You plan and execute against team goals in a timely and effective manner
- You are degree qualified in a business or technical discipline
- You have an amazing communication style that enables you to interact effectively with multiple internal stakeholders and teams
- You constantly strive for peak efficiency and impact
- You're graceful and effective working in an ambiguous and changing environment
Apply for CX Provisioning Support Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly