The responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Design and development of new medical products.
- Product/process evaluation and associated record keeping.
- Selection of raw materials, components and suppliers.
- Fabrication of prototypes, and test products.
- Communication with customers/Project Managers regarding project progression.
- Other such duties as may be assigned from time to time by their Manager.
Candidates likely to be called for interview will have most or all of the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or similar related
discipline is essential.
- 5 years plus experience in similar role is essential.Experience of working in a medical device environment would be an advantage though is
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and bring to successful conclusions.
- Knowledge of a high-end CAD System, Ideally Solidworks.
- Hands on approach to designing and fabrication
- Ability to work to strict international regulations regarding medical devices.
This is a full-time position on a Permanent contract with a view to starting as soon as possible.