IT Systems analyst
IT Systems analyst
Visa - Eligible to work in Ireland with no restrictions (Stamp 1G /Stamp 4 /EU Passport)
We are seeking a systems analyst to join our IT Team. The candidate will work in a team environment on the development of a new commercialization platform and integrating existing systems.
The role will involve the design and implementation of solutions to integrate existing systems and develop a 360 view of the customer, automate the pricing and sales processes, enhance billing systems.
The ideal candidate will be a team player with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills and must be a good communicator. The candidate will take a structured approach to project delivery and work to clear timelines with the provision of appropriate levels of documentation.
Ideally the candidate will have experience in digital transformation including digitization of the customer experience.
You will translate business needs into well documented requirements for IT system and business process changes. You will work on projects to modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements, all with the aim of improving business efficiency and productivity.
The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical and communication skills along with technical acumen. The ability to understand and document complex applications is essential along with the skills needed to evaluate and present options for implementing new capabilities.
You must be able to effectively communicate complex concepts with suppliers, co-workers and management, both verbally and in writing. You must have experience in managing supplier accountability and performance as well as integrating systems which may involve multiple systems and suppliers. You must balance a self-motivated, independent work ethic with the desire to train and assist others. Organization, prioritization, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure are all crucial.
Previous experience with implementing complex IT applications like ERP or CRM systems is a benefit. The role requires a good understanding of IT and business change management processes.
Ideal candidate will have experience of deploying Front office solutions like Customer portals, Web sites and social media marketing. The role requires the ability to collaborate with business users and external vendors to design and roll out a modern digital customer experience.
Required Experience and Skills
A minimum of 3-5 years' professional experience is required.
- Broad understanding of multiple technologies and business domains
- Proven ability to oversee implementation of a new system including data migration.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in examining and evaluating current systems, documenting interfaces between new and legacy systems, understanding strategic objectives and developing solutions to achieve them.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to collaborate with Product Managers and various business partners and to understand and capture their needs.
- Ability to lead challenging technical discussions and workshops and to identify and present options for potential solutions using the latest technologies. Produce highly specified project briefs for different options.
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver Low code / no code solutions to automate manual solutions or provide integration layer between legacy systems.
- Work closely with colleagues, developers, external vendors, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Develop comprehensive documentation and provide training and user manuals to users of a new system Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments
- Experience with Agile and Scrum practices
- Experience with deployment of the following technologies would be an advantage: Dynamics 365, Power Apps, Power Automate, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, SQL Server
The candidate must have a valid visa to work in Ireland.
Apply for IT Systems analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly