Content Moderation Associate - Dutch
Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They assist companies in becoming modern and ahead in the fast-changing work.
This client runs a Customer Support and Content Review Centre on site of a Multilingual Technology Clients in Dublin. It is an instantly recognisable, global iconic brand, where employees learn, collaborate, and help improve a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide.
Our client is looking for enthusiastic Content Reviewer, to collaborate with a leading online multinational company in a rapidly growing multilingual team. This team focuses on a project success and work closely with the internal Sales and Account Management teams.
- Making sure correct and necessary information is displayed from the B2B customers
- Contacting B2B clients by phone in a courteous, professional, and efficient manner with a purpose of obtaining information
- Handling processing transactions and research on time
- Working towards monthly quality and productivity targets
- Understanding and following clients' policies and guidelines
- Working in a fast-paced environment with frequent business updates
- Working in a team in achieving goals
- Following compliance and security and security measures relating to client data.
- 1+ years working in a service/customer service role
- Fluent in English and Dutch (Written & Oral)
- Experience with outbound calls - ideal
- Knowledge and understanding of the country of focus (geography of the country, culture, values)
- Be eligible to work in Ireland (Stamp 4, Stamp 1G or EU passport)
- Working onside client's office
- Client focused and solutions oriented
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Private health care
- Life assurance
- Permanent contract
- Career progression opportunities across the globe