Digital Marketing Specialist, Email and Marketing Automation
Digital Marketing Specialist, Email and Marketing Automation (Contract)
We're looking for an email marketing specialist to join our growing team, in our Dublin office. This team is responsible for implementing, utilizing and executing digital tactics using a variety of digital marketing tools as part of a digital marketing centre of excellence that serves multiple divisions of the organisation.
You'll be responsible for applying best practices to the development and execution of email marketing campaigns using our marketing automation software, Marketing Cloud.
This is a varied role not only in terms of the campaigns and different stakeholders you'll be partnering with, but you'll also be building landing pages, forms and automated campaigns to support the overall campaigns and drive lead generation. Through best practice adoption, you'll be responsible for testing, driving quality, and deployment. Your key stakeholders will be product marketers who you'll build a rapport with to understand their needs and problems to solve, so that you can use your experience and expertise to advise on the best solution for them.
We're looking for candidates who are passionate about what they do and can combine this with a high level of organisation to deliver highest impact for the team. Also, the ideal candidate will enjoy building emails, landing pages and automation campaigns to support and partner with a wide-ranging group of stakeholders within a busy environment.
Softwares and Skills Experience*
*Not all required
- A minimum of 3+ years of applicable experience in email marketing
- Experience with building landing pages and marketing automation campaigns
- Experience with testing and ensuring emails and landing pages are optimized across all devices
- Drive conversions on landing pages and onboard users into email programs
- Lead mapping to appropriate databases
- Experience in US and global markets
- Marketing Automation - Marketing Cloud, SFDC, Hubspot, Marketo, Mailchimp, Pardot, Eloqua
- Use of Project Management/collaboration software- Wrike, Asana, Slack or similar
- HTML and CSS
- Demonstrates strong project management skills and a track record of delivering on time
- Abilities to work across both, slow-paced and fast-paced environments
- High competency in delivering tailored presentations both horizontally and vertically
- Experience in marketing in regulated industry is a plus
Education and Certifications*
*Not all required
- Bachelor's degree. Preferred: Marketing, Advertising, communications, technology
- Marketing Cloud Certified
- Google Academy Certifications
- Hubspot Certified
- Adobe Certified