Maintenance Technician to cover off all areas of preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance & repair work
The successful candidate will be responsible for the ongoing planned preventative, predictive & corrective maintenance within the Grifols Worldwide Operations facility.
- Responsible for the preventative and corrective maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of packaging lines, facilities & plant equipment.
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness, hygiene and GMP during maintenance work, including maintaining the workshops and spare part storage areas in an organised and tidy condition at all time.
- To participate in all training and assessment activities related to the position e.g GMP training, equipment technical training, Health & Safety requirements and undertake additional tasks as assigned by the maintenance manager or maintenance supervisor.
- Continuous improvement of production processes equipment, by identifying and implementing improvement projects that will improve the operating effectiveness of equipment.
- Experience and knowledge of plant maintenance and calibration systems. Including software management systems. SAP PM
- To be familiar with all relevant SOP's equipment validation and controls for the operation and safe running of equipment.
- To assist with training of machine operators on machine set up, operations fault correction and adjustment.
- Respond to out of hours calls and emergencies as part of an on-call roster within the maintenance department.
- Follow systematic root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Experience in high volume automation/ robotics required.
- Experience in manufacturing plant equipment (HVAC, process equipment)
- Responsible for the day to day updating of SAP with the relevant work orders and the correction information relating to preventative, corrective and reactive maintenance tasks.
- Clear understanding of vision systems, Cognex, Systec is advantageous.
- Understanding of the production of purified water is advantageous.
- Senior trades qualification and at least 5 years post qualification experience.
- Experience of hands-on of mechanical and electrical maintenance and troubleshooting of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing equipment, high volume packaging lines.
- Pharmaceutical and or food experience desirable.
- Must possess superior written and verbal skills excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask.
- Experience in Pneumatics, electronics, hydraulics, Programmable controllers, servo drives, HVAC and specifically vision systems.
- Experience in high volume packaging equipment.
- Experience in a GMP environment.
- Facilities experience
- SAP PM experience
- Experience in PLC Siemens, Omron,