Pricing Operations Analyst
We are hiring a Pricing Operations Analyst for our client based in Cork.
This role is fully remote but required in office for training.
Location: Cork, Remote
Type Work: 6-month contract
Shift time: 8.30am - 5pm Monday - Friday
About our client:
Our client is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, our clients network automates infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs.
About the role:
The Pricing Operations Analyst is the frontline engagement between the Field teams (Sales & Management) and the Aruba Pricing Operations organization.
This role will heavily focus on the analysis for incoming price requests submitted both by Partners and Sales.
The Pricing Analyst will need to become familiar and fluent in all internal Sales Tools/Processes and Practice, in order to efficiently handle incoming quote requests and provide pricing related guidance.
The Pricing Operations Analyst will form part of the local Pricing Team and will report to the locally based Pricing Manager.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Review and analyze pricing requests within EMEA region, provide guidance and negotiate with the sales team to reach final pricing for submitted quotes,
- Escalate deals to Snr Management as necessary, providing high level summary of deals and quotes
- Become efficient with all pricing related systems, tools and processes to a level that allows provision of a highly competent service to the sales team,
- Engage with peers, Sales, and other Operations team to ensure the most expedient and efficient resolution of issues,
- Quote creation and quote maintenance on behalf of Sales,
- In addition to the above, the Pricing Operations Admin will be required to engage in other Operational aspects of this role including, but not limited to: Database Maintenance, ad-hoc administration of quoting backlog as needed
- 1-2 years of experience,
- Pricing experience is of strong advantage, preferably in a large competitive MNC,
- A strong numerical mindset is key, with an ability to quickly identify risk factors,
- Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel,
- The ideal candidate will be analytically minded; a problem solver; focused, organized & driven; self-starter; have strong communication skills; passion & pride in their work; flexibility to adjust to requirements and ability operate in a dynamic and fast changing environment
If you want to join a company that advances the way people live and work, apply now!