We are looking for plant production operatives to join our client at Coryton; Stanford - Le - Hope, Essex.
This is an ongoing position
Based mainly indoors with some outside working, it really is a great opportunity to work in a safe environment for a well-known organisation. All training will be provided with a formal induction process and 'Buddy' support system, Personal Protective Equipment is also provided.
Late Production Operative: £30,520 per annum*
Rate of pay is £13.00 per hour plus the London Weighting allowance.
Additional overtime paid at time and one half after 42.5 hours per week at £19.50 Per Hour.
Plus, shift allowance £100 per week
14:30- 23:30 9hr shift Monday- Friday
- Daily overtime is available.
- Monday - Friday Shift
- Includes London Weighting allowance
- Free Car Park on site.
- Subsidised On-site Canteen.
- Opportunities for progression available
- Access to 'MyPath'
Key responsibilities are:
- Contribute to a safety-first operation and incident free workplace.
- Report any incident, injury or near miss and contribute to the hazard spot program.
- Delivering targets set by production leadership at the start of the shift.
- Safely operate process to meet production targets. Rotate on Cylinder filling, maintenance and inspection activities as required by production leadership.
- Loading and unloading cylinder vehicles as required
- Ensure PPE is worn at all times.
- Perform any Cylinder re-qualification activities as requested.
- Ensure Calor standards are adhered to during the filling process.
- Comply with all training provided, risk assessments and operational bulletins.
What we would like from you:
- An eye for detail as accuracy is key.
- High level of concern for safety always.
- Ability to read and follow instructions as well as take instructions from site leaders.
- Work as part of a team as well as independently as required.
Please be aware that this is an Operative role, some manual handling is required as part of the activity. Full training and support will be provided to ensure this is within your capability.
Own transport to site is not essential as for the correct applicant a solution could be found
If you are successful, please be aware that a DBS check is required