- Manpower Ireland
- Leixlip, Kildare
- EUR35000.00 - EUR38000.00 per annum
- 30 May 2022
- 27 Jun 2022
- Magdalena Hollywood
- Job Type
Location: Lucan/Leixlip, Salary: 35-38k
Training Coordinator will coordinate primarily with the HR, quality and operations department to provide a high-quality training service that promotes and supports excellence in operations in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
The Training Coordinator will facilitate effective learning interventions related to product, process, quality, health and safety, etc.
- Design and deliver training processes relating to new and existing products, processes, quality, health and safety, using methods such as TNA and/or gap analysis to identify training needs
- Alongside the Quality System Engineer, support the review and re-design of documentation
- Support internal and external quality and operational audits of the training function
- Maintain comprehensive, accurate and up-to-date training records and systems complying with GDPR regulations, and practising relevant retention period timelines
- Proactively foster health and safety awareness and continuous improvement
- Help coordinate and carry out the induction and training of new colleagues.
- Support the HR department as required in the recruitment and onboarding process for new colleagues.
- Coordinate re/training of existing colleagues in partnership with internal stakeholders to meet specific training needs.
- Have the ability to analyse the current training process, identify gaps and roll out improvements
- Support the wider team in identifying external training platforms and/or programs to address specific training needs and making recommendations about appropriate training solutions where necessary
- Coordinate logistics in relation to both internal and external training activities to ensure all training facilities are conducive to creating a positive learning environment.
- Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, on-the-job coaching, etc.
- Follow-up on training and performance initiatives with colleagues to ensure the effectiveness of learning interventions.
- Other duties and responsibilities that may be reasonably assigned by management.
The ideal candidate:
- Possessing excellent interpersonal skills,
- IT and communication skills.
- Previous training experience is essential, ideally within a manufacturing environment.
- An understanding or experience with GMP, GDP and/or ISO standards is preferred.
- To be able to work with a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Experience of working under pressure to tight deadlines
- Desirable to hold Training and Development qualification or equivalent, and experience in lean techniques and projects.
Join us today! With any further queries please contact Magdalena on 0860246376 or email [email protected]