Senior Recruitment Coordinator
TAPFIN in partnership with our client Sanofi are currently recruitment for a Senior Recruitment Coordinator who will be responsible for the successful operational process and delivery of our managed services solution.
TAPFIN, a ManpowerGroup brand, is the industry-leading Manager Service Provider that works with organisations to enable an integrated approach to analyze and manage external talent on a global basis.
Sanofi, a multinational healthcare company, employ over 700 employees at a state-of-the-art biopharmaceutical and medical device campus located in Waterford.
This is a hybrid role with the flexibility to work remotely but also attend on-site meetings in Sanofi's Waterford office on a regular basis.
Your responsibilities include:
As a Senior Recruitment Coordinator, you will be responsible for delivery and compliance and for ensuring a service driven culture. You will account manage vacancies through the end-to-end recruitment process on behalf of Sanofi's recruiting line managers. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all vacancies are managed against set process steps, milestones and budgetary guidelines whilst ensuring customer satisfaction.
Client Relationship Management
- Responsible for developing strong client relationships with all levels of management, up to and including Director level, creating high level relationships with recruiting line managers /business areas.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process from authorisation, sourcing (via Preferred Suppliers), screening, offer and on-boarding. Ensure the selection, assessment and interview process is managed in a timely manner by the business.
- Assist hiring Managers with correct classification of contingent workforce requirements
- Manage an established Preferred Suppliers List to ensure partnership and engagement at all times
- Identify new suppliers to support any gaps in supply of skills/roles. Supporting Contingent Worker Workforce Team Leader with supplier negotiations and contract set up as required.
- Building and developing relationships to ensure productive and long-term relationships and exceptional standards of service delivery.
- Achieve set KPI's and SLA's
- Responsible for timely issue resolution that arise as part of the day-to-day operations, acting as a liaison among all parties and escalating to management as appropriate
- Understanding program reporting and metrics to enhance processes and service delivery
Your skills and experience
- 3+ years in recruitment/resourcing field (preferably in outsourcing/managed vendor resourcing environment)
- Experience of managing suppliers/third party agencies
- Experience of a client facing role, including client stakeholder management and issue resolution
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Fieldglass or similar software
- Knowledge of the contingent worker and statement of work process and related legislation
ManpowerGroup Company Benefits
In keeping with our position as a global leader in our industry, at ManpowerGroup we also offer a best-in-class benefits package which includes:
- 23 days holiday leave rising with length of service up to 31 days.
- Occupational pension scheme
- Company paid healthcare
- Life assurance
- Sick Pay
- Education Assistance Programme
- Mobile phone
- Ongoing support for training , development and progression.
And it doesn't stop there! You will also find other initiatives such as;
- Employee Referral bonus
- Long Service Awards
- Wellness programme
- Tax saver and bike to work scheme
- Flu vaccines
- Eye tests
- Christmas Club
And on top of that, we offer flexible work practices like
- Wellness days
- Charity days
- Leave of absence
- Flexible working times
- Periods of remote working abroad
We also provide allowances to purchase the furniture needed to set up a comfortable and safe remote working environment.
*employee must be located in and working remotely from the Republic of Ireland and may be asked to attend company events at head office in Dublin at points during the year.