Administrator - 12 month FTC
Job Title: Administrator
Location: Keynsham, Bristol, GB, BS31 2AT
Compensation: £21,684.00 + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / 12 month fixed term contract
Job ID: SF42070
You'll work as part of a central administration team within Engineering Services based at our offices in Keynsham. The roles will be based onsite and provide support to the various teams and projects that work on the Keynsham site and provide cover and support to Bristol Technology Centre as and when required. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast pace environment and be part of a valued team where no two days are the same.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an Administrator to work on a 12 month FTC basis to work for various Senior Managers and their teams to provide administration, secretarial support and document control to the teams working on both sites.
What will you be doing?
* General administrative support to the various teams
* Diary management
* Arranging travel as and when required
* Typing letters/reports/photocopying
* Archiving documents - paper and electronic
* Maintenance and administration of the SharePoint site to ensure consistency across all projects
The experience you'll bring
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Ideally administration or secretarial background
* GCSE C or above in English and Maths
* Level 2 Business and Admin desirable.
You will need to satisfy security requirements. This may require you to hold or be eligible/capable of achieving 'Security Check' (SC) clearance.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Enhanced employment terms and conditions
* Money purchase pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Share ownership scheme
* Occupational health services
* Flexible working hours (only non-industrials)
* Career opportunities, advice and guidance from our Learning & Development teams
* Additional benefits may also apply for Management posts
About Babcock International
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence Company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing date: 06/06/2022