CX Service Development Program Manager
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
As part of Dropbox Customer Experience, our Service Development Program team is responsible for defining and delivering a world-class support experience to our customers and users. We're looking for Program Manager who drives the overall health of the customer support journey by designing and implementing innovative and frictionless support experiences at scale. You will partner across our global offices to find opportunities to improve support processes based on data analysis and customer feedback. Additionally, you'll be responsible for crafting tailored support offerings that address our customers' needs.
- Drive scaled operations by continuous process improvement, automation and data analysis to find enhancements that drive customer centric impact
- Use agile project management to drive effective and on time projects prioritised against available resources and org goals
- Develop deep domain expertise on Dropbox customer support, and use SME knowledge when setting business and technical requirements and execution of same
- Manage the program and project risks and delivery of project
- Work closely with cross functional partners on validating requirements during and post engineering delivery
- Be a champion and advocate for our Dropbox customers!
- You have 3-5 years experience working in a SAAS sales or support customer facing role partnering with technical teams (e.g. engineering, tools and dev teams)
- You're able to understand, interpret and communicate complex technical information in user-friendly ways
- Familiarity with statistical analysis is a plus
- You plan and execute against projects in a timely and effective manner
- You have a degree qualified in a business or technical discipline
- You have strong interpersonal skills (proficiency in English) that enable you to interact effectively with both users and cross-functional teams
- You show deep understanding and passion for Dropbox products
- You constantly strive for peak efficiency and impact
- You're graceful and effective working in an ambiguous and changing environment