Business Analyst Role (Non Technical)
We are currently recruiting for Business Analyst to work with our client Citibank in Dublin. The role is Hybrid .This is a 5-month contract position.
The Client Implementation Team is responsible for ensuring effective implementation of new custody, funds and fiduciary business for Securities Services Operations. Within this, the Implementation Manager is responsible for the management of all aspects of a wide variety of project and implementation work.
This role has been established to manage the on boarding of Securities Services Clients across the EMEA region.
* Liaise with client and the sales manager to understand the client's service needs in order to match them to our delivery capabilities
* Produce and manage a detailed implementation plan, using standard Citi templates
* Produce a detailed service requirements document for agreement by both the client and Citibank, to be used as a baseline for implementation
* Ensure the timely distribution, negotiation, completion and lodgement of client documentation
* Brief the operations, customer service and digital service teams, as well as product management and other areas as required, to define and agree implementation timetables with all parties.
* Co-ordinate all aspects of the implementation to ensure delivery in accordance with the client's requirements and agreed project plan
* Evidence Client and Citi Operational Readiness for launch
* Co-ordinate asset migration
* Conduct post implementation reviews with the client and the Citibank units involved to monitor satisfaction and effectiveness
Experience and Skills
* A strong understanding of Custody Product and Operations
* Good knowledge of Custody systems, operations and structure
* Broad experience - at least 5 years within the Financial Services Sector
* Proven track record being accountable and delivering for multi-faceted projects
* Formal training in project management methodologies or evidence of knowledge of same
* Strong project management skills, and practical experience in planning, monitoring and reporting using detailed project plans, preferably with recognised project management tools
* Highly motivated and self-reliant, with demonstrable initiative and flexibility
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
* Ability to understand, document and translate complex concepts and processes
* Proven ability to manage successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to energise and negotiate.
* Good communication skills, both verbal and visual
* Strong influencing and negotiation skills
* Strong risk management skills
* Strong MS Office skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc)