Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Officer
Our client, a multinational, multi award-winning global freight and logistics company, with world-class partners are looking to recruit an experienced Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Manager to ensure that their client's products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
The primary responsibility of the QHSE Mgr. role is to lead the Quality, Health & Safety and Environment functional Pillars. Also, to manage day to day standards and provide up to date information on compliance gaps and communicate across all levels both internally and externally.
The ideal candidate should have:
At least 5 year remit experience ideally in freight forwarding/logistics with Quality aspect as an integral requirement and relevant QHSE qualifications,.
* Should be experienced with ISO Certifications.
* Be comfortable supporting and developing the Company's QHSE systems and encouraging a culture of excellence and compliance.
* Be knowledgeable with all aspects of the QSHE standards, relevant legislation and compliance requirements.
* Have excellent verbal and written English with the ability to communicate effectively across all Staff levels within the company.
* Possess strong planning, organisational, teamwork and presentation skills.
* Ambitious to achieve high personal standards of delivery based on individual KPI's and an agreed OTE model.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a commitment, hunger and determination to significantly grow the business.
* Commercial awareness for work with corporate clients - an understanding of questioning techniques and active listening skills.
Contact for more information or apply in confidence
T: +353 1 6455200
M: +353 87 1872425