Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to design a more enlightened way of working. From our headquarters in San Francisco to eight dedicated Studios and a worldwide team of employees who choose where they work best, our Virtual First approach is leading the way into the future of work.
At Dropbox, we aim to put the customer at the center of everything we do. With over 500 million users, the Customer Experience (CX) team is at the forefront of simplifying how our users and customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on solutions that work for our customers as well as implementing technologies that will simplify our customers' journey. We bring the customer voice across the organization to ensure Dropbox delivers the best possible customer experience.
As part of Dropbox Customer Experience (CX), our Digital Experience team is responsible for defining and delivering a world-class online support & education experience to our customers and users. As the first hire on this new team, you will be in charge of evaluating and reassessing the current digital customer journey on support and education properties from a usability and design standpoint, from scratch. This includes planning, driving, and executing research to understand the friction points on CX web pages through gap analysis of UX/UI, user testing, data analysis, qualitative deep dives, etc. In addition, you will develop a deep understanding of our users and their jobs to be done.
From there, you will turn these pain points into meaningful, actionable insights and put together deliver recommendations on interface design, processes and service design to improve online customer journeys, in collaboration with the Digital Experience team manager and program managers.
Finally, you will socialize your research and recommendation to cross-functional stakeholders and kick off the execution of changes by collaborating with external teams.
- Identify research needs on the online properties related to support & education (Help Center, Community, Tutorials, Guides, Support page, Chatbot, etc)
- Implement multi-method research studies that incorporate both qual and quant methodologies: gap analysis, user testing, qualitative deep dives, user interviews, data analysis, etc.
- Design, plan, and execute research that impacts the CX Digital Experience team immediate roadmap and longer term strategy.
- Socialize research in innovative and engaging ways
- Develop a strong understanding of user needs and uncover opportunities for the CX team
- Put together actionable insights and recommendations to improve customer journeys on support & education online properties
- Collaborate closely with the wider CX team, product management, design, customer analytics, and marketing to evaluate user experiences