Manpower Group is looking to hire a HR & Recruitment Specialist who will be fully dedicated to the recruitment and HR delivery for a number of our Clients. The successful candidate will be working from home, with the flexibility of working onsite with some of our clients when required.
We are looking for a well-organised professional with HR qualifications and experience in a similar role. You must have experience working in a busy HR role encompassing employee relations matters - disciplinary, grievance etc. as well as payroll and recruitment duties. We will require some flexibility in this role and some degree of meticulousness.
Manpower will make sure that you will receive the best possible training by our qualified HR team. You will be reporting to the HR Account Manager and working closely with the team of fully qualified HR and recruitment professionals, always willing to help and share their expertise. Besides the exceptional training we also offer attractive base salary and range of generous benefits, such as: pension, health care cover, tax saver, bike to work scheme, and many others.
If you are looking for a change or progress to your career, do not hesitate to get in touch. Our experienced team will make sure that you will receive all the tools to be successful in this role and will be given an opportunity to work with some of the largest and the most successful companies in Ireland.
Your responsibilities include
- Compliance with legal and HR requirements
- Demonstrating HR expertise, including management of Performance, Absenteeism, Disciplinary and Grievance cases where applicable
- Managing employee relationships to ensure optimum levels of employee engagement and satisfaction
- Conducting Manpower Induction training where applicable
- Managing payroll queries
- Provide a first-class professional experience for our client
- Analyse and assess candidate suitability by exploring skills, behaviours and motivations through the use of assessment tools
- Manage the candidate experience to ensure a professional and memorable journey from initial contact through to on-boarding with excellent communications and support throughout
- Work in a structured, organised and professional manner ensuring all administration duties are performed to the highest level, meeting strict recruitment process requirements
- Take responsibility for all actions, demonstrating ability, passion and an overriding commitment to quality and the needs of the client.
- Ensuring the maintenance of proper and thorough record keeping for all staff employed on the account for which you are responsible
Your skills and experience
- Must have 1+ years proven HR experience in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable experience in Employee Relations, Recruitment and Performance Management
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Flexibility is essential. This role will evolve as the project develops
- Self-motivated and driven
- Organized, focused, innovative and passionate
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication ability
ManpowerGroup Company Benefits:
In keeping with our position as a global leader in our industry, at ManpowerGroup we also offer a best-in-class benefits package which includes:
- 23 days holiday leave rising with length of service up to 31 days.
- Occupational pension scheme
- Company paid healthcare
- Life assurance
- Sick Pay
- Education Assistance Programme
- Mobile phone
- Ongoing support for training, development and progression.
And it doesn't stop there! You will also find other initiatives such as:
- Employee Referral bonus
- Long Service Awards
- Wellness programme
- Tax saver and bike to work scheme
- Flu vaccines
- Eye tests
- Christmas Club
And on top of that, we offer flexible work practices like
- Wellness days
- Charity days
- Leave of absence
- Flexible working times
- Periods of remote working abroad
We offer a hybrid or fully* REMOTE WORKING environment depending on geographical location and preferences. We also provide allowances to purchase the furniture needed to set up a comfortable and safe remote working environment.
*employee must be located in and working remotely from the Republic of Ireland and may be asked to attend company events at head office in Dublin at points during the year.