Content Moderation Associate - Dutch
Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They assist companies in becoming modern and ahead in the fast-changing work.
This client runs a Customer Support and Content Review Centre on site of a Multilingual Technology Clients in Dublin. It is an instantly recognisable, global iconic brand, where employees learn, collaborate, and help improve a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide.
Our client is looking for enthusiastic Content Reviewer, to collaborate with a leading online multinational company in a rapidly growing multilingual team. This team focuses on a project success and work closely with the internal Sales and Account Management teams.
What will you do:
- Making sure correct and necessary information is displayed from the B2B customers
- Contacting B2B clients by phone in a courteous, professional, and efficient manner with a purpose of obtaining information
- Handling processing transactions and research on time
- Working towards monthly quality and productivity targets
- Understanding and following clients' policies and guidelines
- Working in a fast-paced environment with frequent business updates
- Working in a team in achieving goals
- Following compliance and security and security measures relating to client data.
What is needed for this role:
- 1+ years working in a service/customer service role
- Fluent in English and Dutch (Written & Oral)
- Experience with outbound calls - ideal
- Knowledge and understanding of the country of focus (geography of the country, culture, values)
- Working onside client's office
- Client focused and solutions oriented
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Be eligible to work in Ireland (Stamp 4, Stamp 1G or EU passport)
What is offered to employees:
- Private health care
- Life assurance
- Permanent contract
- 25 days of holidays
- Career progression opportunities across the globe
To be among the first candidates for several open roles working for this amazing organisation APPLY NOW!
In case you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected]