Our client is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. They run a multilingual Customer Support and Content Review Centre, for Technology Clients in Dublin.
It is an instantly recognisable, global iconic brand and a place where employees learn, collaborate, and help improve a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide.
It is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual team and will work alongside other internal teams, for a leading online multinational company, to respond to requests and assist in the success of this project.
The Team will be working on site with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company to respond to requests and assist in the success of this project. You will receive extensive training to develop your skills to succeed in an environment that is professional, modern, fast paced and driven by excellence.
They are committed to investing in their people. They offer a range of training programs at the start and throughout your career, with an increase depth of knowledge on world-class platforms and tools.
You will have an opportunity to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders, both locally and globally.
- You will review content and data to assess accuracy against client policies.
- Make outbound calls to existing clients in your chosen language bracket. (100+ p/day)
- Analyse and provide feedback on trends identified in review.
- Engage with business to verify their information and update client platforms as appropriate.
- Understand and keep up-to-date with client policies and guidelines
- Maintain a level of resilience and maturity.
- Verify the relevant information and update client platforms as appropriate.
- Liaise with other members of the content moderation team.
- General data entry related tasks
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Rewards scheme
- Great career growth potential
- Permanent contract
- Private Medical Insurance
- Fluency in English and the required role language - German
- Be eligible to work in Ireland (Stamp 4, Stamp 1G or EU passport)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 year's experience professional work environment and a strong customer service focus
For more information about this role kindly contact Aminat Ibrahim on 0860482210 or [email protected]