Key Account Specialist
Reports to: Operations Manager
Overall Job Purpose:
* Manage the relationship for a key business segment within a major global customer for the EMEA region with its HQ in Dublin.
* Support Key Account manager to ensure all operational elements within the business segment are performing to the required levels/SLAs.
* Be the 'owner' of the particular business work stream both internally and externally to increase customer satisfaction and maximum collaboration.
* Ensure that customer satisfaction levels are achieved and act as 'the face of' of the customer within the organisation, ensuring that the customer point of view is understood internally.
* Manage all operational KPIs ensuring the required performance & quality levels achieve their targets.
* Manage shipments on behalf of the customer together with communication between the company and our customer(s).
* Collaborate both internally & externally to ensure the required reporting requirements are in place to meet the Customer need.
* Be the owner & point of contact for any new programs that come on stream tied to the particular workstream.
* Focus on growing and developing all opportunities to increase the revenue and to develop GP.
* Team Lead - Control Tower
* Account Manager for Client
* Departmental colleagues
* Overseas Company Offices
* Wider Team
* The Customer(s)
* Customer Vendors
* Company Vendors.
Description of all key tasks and responsibilities including decision making authority (as agreed with Line Manager)
* Responsibility for a key client, within the Electronics VM, with +€40M annual revenues,
* Develop & enhance the relationship with Customer who has its EMEA HQ based in DUB.
* Manage all operational elements & KPIs to the required standard/SLA.
* Support weekly and Quarterly business reviews to exceed customer expectations.
* Understand & execute specific capabilities that may need to be developed in order to meet customer expectations
* Develop and/or enhance reporting processes to meet Customer requirements.
* Data Analytics - Analyse data to identify trends & take appropriate action to drive improvements.
* Work with internal operations team to ensure the required service & quality levels are achieved, driving the necessary corrective actions where necessary.
* Data Accuracy - Validate data to ensure reporting accuracy.
* Weekly read-outs on operational performance to Regional account manager.
* reporting & associated Analyse data to ensure
* Developing, organising and managing regulatory compliance and quality process controls, KPI
* and Performance Measurement, as well as Reporting Processes to meet internal and external industry requirements.
* Establishing visibility to upcoming customer projects so we plan accordingly.
* Leaving Certificate or equivalent
* Third Level Qualification/Degree
* Attention to detail
* High levels of energy, sound judgement and determination to achieve with a sense of urgency.
* Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills.
* An open minded consultative approach.
* Ability to give and receive positive and constructive feedback.
* Ability to creatively solve problems.
* Strong Customer Service skills are essential.
* Effective written and verbal communications skills.
* Excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise and manage high workloads in challenging situations and meeting deadlines.
* Ability to make considered and consistent decisions.
* 3 years' experience in Freight Forwarding Industry.
* Experience across all modes of Transport
* Customer and service orientated
* Commitment to quality
* Problem solving
* Computer literate
* Product knowledge
* Business acumen
* Target & result focused
* Willingness to learn
* Good communicator
* Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
* Industry knowledge in all modes of transport
* Team player
* Target focused
* Enhance relationship & service level with Customer by achieving required operational targets & KPIs