HR Coordinator, Hybrid, Dublin 9, 38k
Full time, Permanent, 38k
Hybrid: 1-2 days on site
Location: Santry, Dublin 9
Our client is a global leader in supply chain solutions and logistics industry with offices based in Santry, Dublin 9.
The objective of HR coordinator role is to provide a comprehensive HR service to all management and employees in relation to all aspects of the Human Resources function.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Interview candidates for roles up to Team Lead grade in conjunction with Line Managers.
* Complete all administrative HR and recruitment support to include the full 360 recruitment lifecycle up to and including onboarding/induction.
* Administration support to include posting adverts (internally & externally), logging applications, organising interviews, preparing & managing recruitment & job offer correspondence. Preparation of induction packs & co-ordination of induction programmes for new hires.
* Assist in developing and monitoring the maintenance of the HR database ensuring full data integrity
* To act as back up to provide support to other areas of the team, including payroll where required.
* To participate as required in HR working groups and project teams involved in the development and promotion of HR policy and procedures. Interface and work across Ireland management team to organise training programmes.
* Management of training administration to include sourcing & booking programmes, corresponding with attendees, payment & up-to-date maintenance of training records.
* Co-ordinate In-house training events.
* Undertake aspects of HR administration including but not limited to contract preparation, maternity provision, electronic forms systems for staff changes and benefits administration.
* Support client base in a proactive fashion by adopting the business partnering principles and attending branches regularly
* Support, up-skill and challenge managers in the application of HR policies and practices.
* 2 years previous experience at HR Administrator or similar
* CIPD qualified and/or University degree desired
* Employment Law knowledge
* Proficient ability in Microsoft Packages
* Ability to demonstrate experience of handling ER cases.
* Experience of HR Systems such as Bond
* Effective communication skills which are clear, fluent, articulate, concise and appropriate.
* Ability to address people both on a one-to-one basis and large groups displaying empathy and support.
* Emotional flexibility and commercial mind that enable to reassess situations quickly and deviate from plans when necessary to achieve business objectives
* Internal strength and stability that enable to have difficult conversations without being emotionally involved while maintaining a detached, objective view at all times.
* Displays sound understanding of equality issues and employment legislation, respecting and valuing individuals' diversity and the variety of their contributions.
* Shares knowledge with colleagues to enhance department effectiveness and fosters team spirit at all time
* Seeks regular feedback from customers about services provided and uses this to undertake / recommend continuous improvement to services.
* A passion for excellence and a commitment to be the best.
* Excellent management and interpersonal skills.
* An open-minded consultative approach.
Join us today! With any further queries please contact Magdalena on 0860246376 or email [email protected]