We are hiring for a Technical Support Engineer SME for our client.
Our client is one of the leading technology companies in Ireland looking to expand their technical support team.
18 month contract. 100% remote based in Ireland.
- Drive technical collaboration and engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams/Services/Support/Regions)
- Drive process, tool, service delivery and solution improvements that enable effective troubleshooting and remediation (incl. Diagnostics)
Planning Organizing & Executing:
- Handle complex, political, financial, executive level cases - as business demands
- Work alongside Serviceability and engineering teams as trusted advisor to improve incident resolution or service deficiency
Customer Focus, Customer Value Realization & Drive for results
- Customer oriented. Look at everything through the eyes of the customer and their need for a holistic secure solution. Quest to gather feedback consistently and invest time and effort in the feedback to continually improve and grow customer trust.
- Effective communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and establish priorities across various customers, partners, senior executives, and organization boundaries
- Self-driven engaging individual with a proven history of demonstrated technical skills and leadership.
- Ability to determine root cause of technical issues either on your own or in a collaborative scenario. Strong problem-solving skills are necessary
Qualifications - Core Technical Skills
- Basic Knowledge
- Client OS or Mobile Management and deployment solutions
- Generic M365 knowledge
- Windows management and deployment knowledge
- Preferred Knowledge
- Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager experience or similar, with OS upgrade knowledge or task sequence configurations
- Application deployment and management experience recommended for Edge and M365 Apps
- Devices management using Intune Experience
- Windows deployment, upgrade and management (i.e Config Managed, Autopilot, GPOs, etc … )
- Italian, French or Germany