Facilities Management Office Manager, 55k
Clondalkin, Dublin 22
Our client is seeking a highly organised Office Manager with excellent communication skills to lead and coordinate our helpdesk team and provide office-based support to our contract management team, as well as drive our customer service approach. The ideal candidate will oversee customer service and ensure the team are performing to a high level. They must have extensive multi-tasking skills and be detail driven. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who would like to develop a leadership profile within their career.
A background in facilities management or related environment like engineering, construction, mechanical and electrical, or technology would be ideal. Your experience and capability are more important to us than qualifications!
Applicants must have minimum 3 years in similar leadership role and/or relevant experience.
* Managing our Helpdesk and Services teams.
* Liaising with senior management and client's representatives.
* Management and co-ordination of all support services.
* Supporting our contracts managers.
* Lead and develop the LMC FM customer service approach.
* Liaising with internal stakeholders, e.g., QHSE, HR, and Quality.
Day to Day Operations
* Overall responsibility for maintenance planning and compliance.
* Monitoring, measuring and driving team performance.
* Ensuring PPM, Reactive Calls, SLA's, KPI's and other targets are consistently met.
* Monitoring and reviewing the quality of subcontractors' delivery.
* Data analysis and reporting.
* Communicating with customers, engineers, and subcontractors
* Escalating any urgent issues to management team
* Data analysis and reporting
* Five years' work experience in FM or relevant field such as construction, trades, M&E, or equivalent.
* Strong team management experience.
* Trade background or engineering qualification or Level 6 IWFM.
* Strong understanding of Statutory legislative requirements; Health and Safety; and Contract specification.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Good commercial awareness.
Join us today, for further info call on: 0860246376 or email: [email protected]