HR Administrator - Dublin 15
- ManpowerGroup Ireland
- Up to EUR32000 per annum
- 14 Jul 2022
- 11 Aug 2022
- Maryna Afanasieva
- HR, Recruitment
- Job Type
HR Administrator - Dublin 15
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing, and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands - Manpower, Experis and Talent Solutions - creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 80 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years.
Headquartered in the US, we connect more than 600,000 people with work every day from 2,200 offices around the world. Our Manpower brand serves across 75 countries and territories, Experis operates across 50 countries and territories and Talent Solutions delivers services to 82 countries and territories.
We are recognized consistently for our diversity - as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2021 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the twelfth year.
In 2021 we were awarded Investors in Diversity accreditation and earned the Keep Well Mark for our workplace wellness programme - all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent. For more information about ManpowerGroup, visit www.manpowergroup.com, www.manpower.ie, www.experis.ie, and rightmanagerment.ie.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join us as a HR administrator based on our client's site in Ballycoolin Dublin 15. This is the ideal role for someone looking to develop toward a HR productivity manager/generalist role.
You will be an integral and visible part of the onsite HR team; required to assist with the creation and delivery of administrative tasks such as onboarding, interviewing, note taking, meeting minutes and disciplinary processes. You will report to the Manpower HR Business Partner.
Our philosophy is built on people, knowledge and innovation and we are continuously looking for ways to improve.
- Manage the candidate experience to ensure a professional and memorable journey from initial contact through to on-boarding with excellent communications and support throughout
- Compliance with legal and HR requirements, tracking holiday and absences
- Demonstrating an excellent ability to multitask and ensure highest standards and attention to detail
- You will be involved in the interview process and assist the recruitment team as required
- Payroll administration
- Conducting Manpower Induction training where applicable
- Managing employee queries, including payroll queries
- Provide a first-class professional experience for our client
- Work in a structured, organised, and professional manner ensuring all administration duties are performed to the highest level, meeting strict recruitment process requirements
- Take responsibility for all actions, demonstrating ability, passion and an overriding commitment to quality and the needs of the client
- Ensuring the maintenance of proper and thorough record keeping for all staff employed on the account for which you are responsible
- 1-2 years proven HR experience with a strong focus on administration
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good understanding of complex work environments
- Flexibility is essential. This role will evolve as the project develops
- Self-motivated and driven
- Organised, focused, innovative, and passionate
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication ability
If you have the necessary background and experience, then we want to hear from you.
ManpowerGroup Company Benefits:
In keeping with our position as a global leader in our industry, at ManpowerGroup we also offer a best-in-class benefits package which includes:
- 23 days holiday leave rising with length of service up to 31 days
- Additional Birthday Day as a holiday
- Occupational pension scheme
- Company paid healthcare
- Life assurance
- Sick Pay
- Education Assistance Programme
- Mobile phone
- Ongoing support for training, development, and progression.
And it doesn't stop there! You will also find other initiatives such as:
- Employee Referral bonus
- Long Service Awards
- Wellness programme
- Tax saver and bike to work scheme
- Flu vaccines
- Eye tests
- Christmas Club
And on top of that, we offer flexible work practices like
- Wellness days
- Charity days
- Leave of absence
- Flexible working times
- Periods of remote working abroad
We also provide allowances to purchase the furniture needed to set up a comfortable and safe remote working environment.
*Employee must be located in and working remotely from the Republic of Ireland and may be asked to attend company events at head office in Dublin at points during the year.