Candidate must have valid visa to work in Ireland (Stamp 4/ Stamp 1G/EU Passport) and a Full Driving Licence
- Location: Ballyboughal, Co. Dublin - Onsite
- Job type: Full time - Permanent
- Salary: €35,000 - €40,000
- Sector and subsector: Information Technology
Experis are recruiting for an IT Executive/IT Officer/IT Support/IT Administrator to work on a support desk, assisting in the administration of a medium sized site and providing remote line 1 & 2 technical support to other sites within the business.
This will involve deployment and maintenance of Windows Clients, some Windows Server administration and face to face contact with non IT colleagues during installation/assistance tasks.
- Assist in the administration of a Medium sized site 80-100 users.
- Work under the general supervision of a system administrator/systems manager.
- Participate in the annual performance appraisal and objective setting scheme.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills; capable of training users in applications and Windows fundamentals and writing basic documentation.
- Capable of handling tricky Layer 8 problems to everyone's satisfaction.
- Capability to work via a support desk ticketing system helping both local site and remote users needing assistance, providing a cheerful and helpful window to the IT support team.
- High skill with of most Windows commands/utilities.
- Fundamental understanding of a Windows-based operating system; for example, understanding of how the Active Directory system is used in a Domain Environment to control workstations.
- Familiarity with Windows Automated deployment tools, including WDS, and maintenance of deployment images.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office; capable of training users to make use of specific applications to an intermediate level.
- Good understanding of hardware support, able to troubleshoot and repair most simple hardware issues, for example failed network cables/cards.
- Have worked in a Windows Server 2012 & 2019 Environment
- Basic level of skill in supporting VOIP telephony hardware.
For more information, please send your CV [email protected]