TTS Client Executive Administrator
TTS Client Executive Administrator
We are currently recruiting for TTS Client Executive Administrator to work with our client based in the Banking Industry. The role is Hybrid and based in Dublin .This is a 6-month contract position.
Support TTS Client Executives to interface with TTS clients working closely with TTS Solution Sales & Product Sales team with a defined portfolio of headquartered Banking clients, as well as GSG clients with a significant buying center to develop an understanding of their operating procedures, organisational structures and Transaction Service needs in identifying and supporting the delivery of TTS Products.
Work closely in partnership with the TTS Client Executives and across the TTS Sales team and client in identifying opportunities to enhance the clients existing solutions focusing on revenue expansion and retention of existing business.
Responsible for working with key stakeholders to drive deals through Implementation ensuring ramp up of revenue, product adoption and driving digital agenda for the clients.
Support the TTS Client Executives to drive the Client Experience by being a client advocate in managing the network, +100 countries to ensure client satisfaction and retention of business. Ensuring proactive communication with key decision makers within the client organization as well as the internal client team.
- Work with TTS Solution Sales & Product Sales Managers to ensure understanding of key TTS Sales activities for portfolio drive completion of projects through product adoption and revenue realization.
- Provide support where necessary for the coordination of critical projects with relevant stakeholders within TTS such as Implementation of new solutions, VOC feedback and associated action plans
- Support KYC/AML requirements for new business opportunities for a defined portfolio of clients.
- Where required, lead client communication of Product migrations, regulatory changes and market updates for portfolio being a client advocate internally and support driving the change management agenda for TTS.
- Support TTS Client Executives responsible for hosting proactive Client Experience TTS relationship reviews with key client contacts in addition to the Decision Maker.
- Work in close partnership with key stakeholders to have visibility of pending actions and ensure timing completion or support provided to drive adoption and revenue realization.
- As part of product adoption, responsible to ensure pricing set up is correct and for new business Product Sales pricing is clearly defined and shared with the Client Executive and client
- Be the client advocate to ensure Client issues are addressed promptly working with partners in Service and Operations and utilize client forums such as C@R to facilitate and drive resolution where necessary. Be responsible for driving superior client satisfaction.
- Support TTS Client Executive responsible for review of monthly revenue analysis for defined client portfolio by preparing summaries/ forecasts and communicating findings to respective stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with TTS credit, risk, and TTS Sales processes where applicable
- Work closely with client to understand ad-hoc credit needs to facilitate their treasury requirements working with BCMA/GSG to ensure allocation of credit. Participate in monthly OD management process.
- Partner with TTS Solution Sales to share feedback on Product requirements / Gaps.
- Manage documentation deficiency and deferral process for assigned portfolio working with Risk and Compliance to ensure adherence to policies.
- Ensure AML enquiries handled promptly and thoughtfully ensuring adherence to policies.
- Work in partnership with Operations and Legal partners for client Novations.
We are looking for a highly motivated TTS Client Executive Administrator working with TTS Client Executives, Regional TTS Solution Sales Specialist and Product Sales Consultants to support revenue realisation, retention, cross sell expansion and attrition management. The individual will have a Customer Service/Client Delivery, Sales, Operations or Credit administration background, be customer focused and able to operate at all levels.
- Proven track record of successful client focused activity
- Demonstrated ownership and execution of tasks and responsibilities
- Back Office Cash Management or Trade Operations Experience Beneficial
- Time Management and Organisational Skills
- High energy with strong initiative
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Trusted team player
- University Degree preferred
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.