The job holder is responsible for the production operations on site. Leading a team of operators, paper converters (machine operators paper bags) printers, and administration staff, the job holder is the senior person on site and first line of communication between the warehouse, planning, and engineering functions and production team.
They will ensure that production staffing rosters are maintained to ensure that the production plan is achieved each week. The jobholder also contributes technical production expertise and advice to the group.
The jobholder ensures that individual and team performance on site is actively managed so that staff are trained and developed and held accountable for the quality, safety, and quantity of their work.
The key areas for which this job holder will be accountable are:
- Continuous Improvement
- Staff Development and Performance
- Technical & Quality
- Health & Safety
- Qualifications / Experience
- Experience in a fast paced, quality focused production environment.
- Demonstrable ability to get good results from production and other site teams
- Proven ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-moving environment.
- Computer Literate with experience of Email, Basic MS Office, Production systems as used on the floor.
- Good experience with NetSuite or another recognised manufacturing ERP Scheme