Asset Service Representative
Asset Service Representative
We are currently recruiting for Asset servicing Rep to work with our client based in the Banking Industry. The role is Hybrid and based in Dublin .This is a 12-month contract position.
The Asset Servicing Rep performs relatively complex assignments:
- Has direct impact on the business by ensuring the quality of the tasks or services provided.
- Works under little to no direct supervision.
- May service an expansive and/or diverse array of products/services.
- Applies working knowledge of technical and professional principles and concepts and in depth knowledge of team objectives.
- Understands how assigned duties contribute to the work of the team/unit and how the units coordinate their efforts and resources to achieve the objectives of the function.
- Ensures the quality and service of self and others. May recommend new options to enhance productivity in accordance with guidelines.
- Requires tact and diplomacy when exchanging complex or sensitive information with others. Is sensitive to audience diversity.
- Basic knowledge of the organization, the business and its policies required.
- Typically responsible for resolving basic to moderately complex problems based on practice and precedence.
- Able to assess applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures.
- This role will manage reconciling and processing positions related to Corporate Action events
- These activities include revisions of communications, notifications and facilitating postings for Corporate Action events
- Works under limited supervision supporting an expansive array of products/services
- Executes moderate to complex transactions
- Provides support to most operational processes as needed
- Properly monitors errors to adhere to audit and control policies
- Understands the procedures and controls required for custody accounts
- Participates in activities related to compliance
- Provides feedback on project related activities
- Assist with special reports and projects, and performs all other job duties as assigned by supervisor
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Prior work experience in a related job that would provide a basic knowledge activities, policies, and procedures of the work area
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Can demonstrate a working knowledge of technical and professional principles and concepts related to the business
- Knowledge of multiple types of investment instruments including: Equity securities, Fixed Income and Asset Backed securities
- Proven success as a team player