4 days left
As a Quality, Environmental Health and Safety Manager with our company you will work collaboratively with the project manager and project team to deliver quality projects from inception to handover with primary focus on Quality, and Health & Safety. Projects can include schools, residential developments, commercial developments and refurbishment.
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company with excellent career opportunities.
- A friendly and supportive work environment with a company that places great value in it's staff.
- An opportunity to join a company that is paving the way with innovative ideas using new building technologies and materials.
- Being part of a company with a giving back ethos and a long established Corporate Social Responsibility policy.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintain & implement the companies Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Policies, procedures, and management Systems.
- Manage centralised Quality Control and Document register software and liaise with staff regarding use.
- Provide advice, guidance and instruction in all Health & Safety and Quality matters to management, Safety Representatives and Employees (including sub-contractors where appropriate).
- Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees or sub-contractors working on site.
- Ensure that all accidents are reported, recorded and investigated and that suitable notification is given to the Directors and management team.
- Co-ordinate construction stage documentation in collaboration with all relevant parties.
- Compile Monthly QEHS reports.
- Promote a positive Health & Safety culture within the company
- Advising & assisting site management in drafting and communicating Method Statements, Safe Plans of Action and Tool Box Talks.
- Carry out regular inspections and site audits, reporting findings to site and senior management. Strict follow-up is required to ensure that issues are dealt with immediately.
- Ensure that all employees have appropriate training and certification.
- Ensure that all machinery and equipment is correctly calibrated and certified.
- Provide assistance with tender submissions with regards to QEHS content.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years in similar position ideally with main contractor.
- Relevant Level 8 Degree or higher required.
- Must be familiar with Quality Control software.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong IT skills with good knowledge of MS office.
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety requirements within Irish construction law.
- Strong administration and report writing skills
- Full Irish Driving licence
- Hold all relevant QEHS training as required for the above role
- Candidate must have valid visa to work in Ireland (Stamp 1G/Stamp 4/EU Passport)
Apply for QEHS Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly