An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for an AutoCAD Draughtsperson based at their prestigious facility in Gloucester, GL4 3BW. This is a full-time or part time vacancy working either 3 days per week or 5 days per week, for a period of 12 months, to start ASAP, working a 40 hour week. This role is paying between £30,000 and 35K per annum = £14.42 - 16.82 per hour, depending on experience.
Main Job Purpose:
Working within our projects engineering team, you will be responsible for maintaining all current site drawings, amending providing new technical drawings for site modifications and installation, assisting project engineering in designing new installations.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Drawing and graphics production of feasibility schemes for proposed site wide changes.
- Mechanical, electrical and pipeline service layouts for new production lines and product derivatives.
- Design and detail of special purpose machinery, inclusive of stress calculations.
- Ergonomically correct schemes to reduce downtime, noise levels. The improvement of safety measures to existing equipment. Resulting in increased unit efficiency.
- Evaluation and correction of erroneous layouts from external sources.
- Electrical layouts and system design.
- Exporting DWG & DXF files for outside sources.
- Creation and management of Databases for the following:
Risk Assessments / Method Statements
Gloucester SU. drawings, Contractor drawings, U/L drawings.
H & S, C.D.M.
Computer systems and database.
M/E Test certificates
Electrical Site HV & LV Power Distribution.
Site Telemetry Systems.
- CAD and Drawing Management system to ensure the most efficient use of resource and effective service to our customers.
- Ensure Company safety policy, rules and procedures are understood and followed on all tasks and improvements
- To ensure H&S compliance relating to project activities
- Ensure U/L and statutory legal standards are adhered to.
- Communicate problems, solutions and options clearly and succinctly
- Inform all relevant people
- Draw information from internal and external sources.
- 2-3 years Proven 2D/3D Draughting experience within a manufacturing environment.
- SolidWorks 3D / * MicroStation 2D
- AutoCad 2D /3D / * MS Office
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
There are a number of individuals and teams that the Technical Draughtsperson will have contact with including;
- Engineering Manager * Site Services Manger
- Maintenance Manager * Projects Manager
- Projects Engineers * Line & Other Engineers